cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [acs441] planning?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 13:56:28 GMT
Pierre-Luc,

I will make a tag in Jira. The branch will remain 4.4. The release is
not yet planned. I will have to do some work still on the template
update issue. The silence around the other issues so far leaves me to
believe that 4.4.1 will not be a significant improvement if we plan it
now. I will announce the jira tag for version 4.4.1 shortly and
hopefully that will arouse some activity around it.

Feel free to create a wiki page on the release. If you don't I might
if I find time and feel it adds value. So far I have not felt that
way.

--
Daan