cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS44] committing to 4.4
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 07:14:03 GMT
On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 11:48 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> (vacation perhaps?)

You've got my number, yes we can wait. But how different is 4.4.1 from
4.4.0 and how much more testing do we need? We can keep postponing
releases for ever. Do you feel the present quality is not up to par? I
think it is as good as we can do given the community involvement that
we have. I would suggest a 4.4.2 but am not -1 on your direction. If
you have specifics that you want to test and for which you need time
let'd wait. If it is just area's to monkey test, I say test 4.4.1 and
submit tickets to solve in 4.4.2.
Of course if we decide an issue is a blocker we should wait as well.

Let's go towards a model where the RM is not needed,
-- 
Daan

Mime
View raw message