cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: implementing git workflow
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 06:05:31 GMT
I don't think we should hold on improving our way of working just
because it is not perfect yet. Some things are unclear so we can't do
those. Other things are perfectly clear and need to wait for nothing
else. That doesn't mean that a second vote isn't needed. It is if not
for anything else then for making sure we all want to go in the same
direction. I posted a lengthy reply on the vote thread to answer any
concerns and provoke more discussion. Let's see if that breeds further
ideas and then decide on a next phase/vote.

makes sense?

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 6:23 AM, Rajani Karuturi
<Rajani.Karuturi@citrix.com> wrote:
> For a proposal which got all +1’s[1] what are the next steps to do?? It was made clear
on the voting thread that required branching changes would be done if the vote passes[2]

> Though the content in the document changed, the original proposal hasn’t changed. Its
still the same.
> It is explained in details with all the commands and more details in the wiki. Hence
there is quite a bit of text changes. It is not a diversion from what is already discussed.

--
Daan