cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] simulator check on hot fix branches
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 07:43:55 GMT
It's ok, lets start with hotfix/ and go from there. I am sure we are
going to want more of them.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Hugo Trippaers <hugo@trippaers.nl> wrote:
> I can add more prefixes :-)
>
> Just let me know what the final prefixes will be for the git flow stuff and i’ll add
them to the list.

> Cheers,
>
> Hugo
>

> On 5 aug. 2014, at 09:33, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Wow, that is useful stuff. I remember having type just fix-... to
>> sugest to people. have to ammend that :)
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Hugo Trippaers <hugo@trippaers.nl> wrote:
>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> I’ve setup a simulator run that will automagically trigger on new or changed
branches that start with the name hotfix. So if you want to have your fix checked before you
commit it to master, create a new branch named hotfix/whatever, push it and track the results
here http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/simulator-hotfix-trigger/

--
Daan