cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karut...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: implementing git workflow
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 10:35:30 GMT
The switch to the new git flow is postponed to 7th aug.

we have two open questions to answer before that:
1. Can we enable a git hook to prevent the commits to master post the switch?
2. should we create the release branch as well or wait for RM to do it?

~Rajani

On 05-Aug-2014, at 3:16 pm, Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karuturi@citrix.com<mailto:Rajani.Karuturi@citrix.com>>