cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.2.0 (take #3)
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 23:38:43 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone for participating.

We started the voting thread on 21st and it’s 26th now (in my tz). The vote for CloudStack
CloudMonkey 5.2.0 *passes* with

+1 (PMC / binding)
3 person

+1 (non binding)
2 person

0
none

-1
none

I will now prepare the release announcement to go out after 24 hours to give the mirrors time
to catch up, push the tag and publish the source distribution on pypi.

Cheers,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +41 779015219 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com