cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Adapting git workflow for release branches
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 00:13:35 GMT
Edison buddy,

On 21-Aug-2014, at 1:11 am, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:
> If you think I am not a good PMC members, you can start a vote to kick me out, if that's
something you want.

You’re taking this the wrong way, it would be immature and unprofessional to take any severe
action for petty disagreements. I tried to peacefully end this voting thread only to get more
opinions and arguments I did not ask for.

I’ve surrendered already, peace.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue