cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Go Chiba <go.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS44]{DISCUSS] remove from the site
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 13:04:57 GMT
Daan,

In Japan, already some of press has announced 4.4 release and already some of users tried
this version so I think we should be keep expose 4.4 on site.
And if issues only depend on systemvm, It should be add note about links for fixed systemvm
template and explain workaround to avoid this specific issue.

Go Chiba
E-mail:go.chiba@gmail.com