cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject [JENKINS] simulator build
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 13:51:00 GMT
hey all,

I’ve managed to get the simulator build running again to jenkins.b.o. Its running as a single
job called simulator-singlerun and builds, runs and tests cloudstack using the simulator.
I’ve configured the job to trigger when the regular master build has completed to help the
devs see the status of master.

If this setup proves stable over e few days  i propose to setup a separate instance of this
jobs that people can run on development branches. Combined with the git flow discussion we
could automagically trigger this job when somebody pushes to a feature or hotfix branch.

Cheers,

Hugo