cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] simulator check on hot fix branches
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 07:40:46 GMT
I can add more prefixes :-)

Just let me know what the final prefixes will be for the git flow stuff and i’ll add them
to the list.

Cheers,

Hugo

On 5 aug. 2014, at 09:33, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, that is useful stuff. I remember having type just fix-... to
> sugest to people. have to ammend that :)
>
> On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Hugo Trippaers <hugo@trippaers.nl> wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I’ve setup a simulator run that will automagically trigger on new or changed branches
that start with the name hotfix. So if you want to have your fix checked before you commit
it to master, create a new branch named hotfix/whatever, push it and track the results here
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/simulator-hotfix-trigger/