cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: Template or root Volume VHD not able to run on standalone xenserver
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 23:31:31 GMT
Not sure if this is related, but the only time i've had issues with starting vms with XenServer
+ CloudStack was vhd-utils were not copied to /opt/xensource/bin folder. Make sure the file
is there.

Andrei

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tejas Gadaria" <refond.gmrt@gmail.com>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org, dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Monday, 11 August, 2014 1:27:43 PM
Subject: Template or root Volume VHD not able to run on standalone xenserver

Hi,

I am using ACS 4.2 with Xenserver 6.2 SP1..
Also I have .vhd of template & root volume & want to run on standalone xen
server but, while trying to import vhd from import wizard in xencenter it
says, 'VHD is not suitable for xenserver' .

Is it related to vhd-util, what we are importing in CS Management server?
How can i resolve this issue?

Regards,
Tejas