cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.2.0 (take #2)
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 13:03:36 GMT
Hi,

On 21-Aug-2014, at 2:28 pm, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I am allowed a light hearted joke…:
> I am going to veto -1 this release…because it totally breaks the recipes that I just
wrote in my book :(

:) Sorry about dropping the server related configs (host, port, protocol, path etc), I though
using just the URL is less work.

Hey, if you really want I can let make it backward compatible to use old keys. Advise? I can
repost a new artifact for voting after that fix.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +41 779015219 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com