cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.2.0
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:31:50 GMT
Hi All,

I've created a 5.2.0 release of CloudMonkey, with the following artifacts up for a vote:

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/5.2
Commit: b66b7dd62cebd77b0f1d74046170810e931fe852

List of changes:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=5.2

Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same location):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/cloudmonkey-5.2.0/

PGP release keys (signed using my key ID 0EE3D884):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate "(binding)" with
their vote?

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)