cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE] Merge saml2 branch to master
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 18:05:29 GMT
Hi all,

I’ve merged the saml2 branch, let me know if you face any issues. By default this auth plugin
is disabled.
Will add a page on it and work on its documentation. For now, you may go to the global settings
and search for “saml2”, that’s all the place where you need to configure it and it should
work with no external dependency but a working IdP server.

Regards.

On 28-Aug-2014, at 7:50 pm, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m going ahead with the merge now. I’ll be around in case we have any issue due
to the merge.

> Regards.
>
> On 27-Aug-2014, at 12:23 pm, sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks, I opened a ticket regarding this [1] and waiting for some advise as I
see we don’t have a lot of plugin documentation on our standard release/admin/install docs.