cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.2.0
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 08:42:42 GMT

On 21-Aug-2014, at 8:10 am, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:

> Rohit:
>
> This is a new set of artifacts. You need to cancel the existing vote
> and start a new one for your new set or artifacts.

Sure.

Cancelling this thread.

>
> --David
>
>
>
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 7:45 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> A bug was identified in newly introduce server profiles feature and the logic of
reading/writing config files and was fixed on 5.2 branch. I’ve pushed new artifacts, please
use them for voting/testing.
>>
>> The updated Commit SHA is 264ddcecb1274ead2ca4879627e373ba78780117 for the same branch:
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/5.2
>>
>> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same location):
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/cloudmonkey-5.2.0/
>>
>> PGP release keys (signed using my key ID 0EE3D884):
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS
>>
>> +1 from my side
>> Tested against latest master and 4.4 for key, password and non-authenticated auth
methods.
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> On 19-Aug-2014, at 3:31 pm, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I've created a 5.2.0 release of CloudMonkey, with the following artifacts up
for a vote:
>>>
>>> Git Branch and Commit SH:
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/5.2
>>> Commit: b66b7dd62cebd77b0f1d74046170810e931fe852
>>>
>>> List of changes:
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=5.2
>>>
>>> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same location):
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/cloudmonkey-5.2.0/
>>>
>>> PGP release keys (signed using my key ID 0EE3D884):
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS
>>>
>>> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate "(binding)"
with their vote?
>>>
>>> [ ] +1  approve
>>> [ ] +0  no opinion
>>> [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Rohit Yadav
>>> Software Architect, ShapeBlue
>>> M. +41 779015219 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>>> Blog: bhaisaab.org | Twitter: @_bhaisaab
>>> Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related services
>>>
>>> IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
>>> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
>>> CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/>
>>> CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
>>> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>>
>>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related
companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any
action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if
you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated
in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and
is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company
incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty
Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from
Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Rohit Yadav
>> Software Architect, ShapeBlue
>> M. +41 779015219 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>> Blog: bhaisaab.org | Twitter: @_bhaisaab
>>
>>
>>
>> Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related services
>>
>> IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
>> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
>> CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/>
>> CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
>> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>
>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related
companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any
action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if
you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated
in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and
is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company
incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty
Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from
Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +41 779015219 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
Blog: bhaisaab.org | Twitter: @_bhaisaab



Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related services

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/>
CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use
of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe
you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England
& Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated
under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated
in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company
registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd.
ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Mime
View raw message