cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: CoreOS
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 21:57:59 GMT
Hello,

Their openstack image will boot, but of course user data/passwd, stuff specific to Cloudstack
will not.
I have looked into it a bit and found quite frustrating to work with it (it seemed limited
and esoteric); they stripped it down quite a bit and the partitioning is weird. I want to
look at it again, but when I have some more time.

Let me know if you have more success with it. :)

Nux!
www.nux.ro