cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Cloudstack <pradeepcloudst...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject CS 4.5/Master - Virtual Routers stuck in Starting state, Requires upgrade
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 07:34:11 GMT
I started the cloudstack management server from the master branch. After that, in the global
settings, I set to
false the value for "router.version.check".

I am using  "systemvm64template-2014-01-14-master-kvm.qcow2.bz2" for system template.

The Virtual Routers that are started are stuck in the "Starting" state and being marked as
"Requires Upgrade"

How do I overcome this issue ? Which system-vm-template should I use for KVM ?

Also,
select name,template_version from domain_router_view;
shows NULL for template_version. I even tried manipulating this value to '4.3.0' which is
the value for
VirtualNetworkApplianceService.java.MinVRVersion.  But still, no luck

-Pradeep