cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Elapavuluri, Jaya" <Jaya.Elapavul...@netapp.com>
Subject Unable to build cloudstack.
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 19:17:27 GMT
Hello,

I had setup cloudstack 4.4 environment which was running fine.

I recently did a git pull to get the updates after which when I tried to mvn clean install
I was encountering with the following error.

Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.11:check (cloudstack-checkstyle)
on project cloud-maven-standard: Execution cloudstack-checkstyle of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.11:check
failed: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.11 or one of its dependencies
could not be resolved: Failure to find org.apache.cloudstack:checkstyle:jar:4.4.1-SNAPSHOT
in http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local repository, resolution will
not be reattempted until the update interval of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are
forced -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following
articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :cloud-maven-standard

Could someone please help out regarding this issue?