cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: FUEL-CLOUD : Frequently used entries for Localization of cloud technologies
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 17:41:43 GMT
Hi Chandan,

Great initiative from FUEL project. Congratulations !

I will take a look at it and come back with my feedback.

Of course, thank you for your interest in CloudStack :-) (

Thanks and Regards
-Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: chandan kumar [mailto:chandankumar.093047@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 11:04 PM
To: Dev@Cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: FUEL-CLOUD : Frequently used entries for Localization of cloud technologies

Hello,

We are pleased to release the first draft version of FUEL-CLOUD.
FUEL-CLOUD is a collection of commonly used entries for localization of cloud computing related
software and docs.
Today, Cloud is very new to this world and is an emerging technology to the future. Lots of
companies are switching their application to cloud. To understand and reach to various corner
of world, it is necessary to made it available in different languages.

To make the life of translators and localizer easier, it is necessary to provide a list of
commonly used entries from cloud computing with its context. fuel-cloud module is prepared
from different cloud technologies so that the module can be used across platform.

This module will help to use a particular word precisely in cloud computing.

Here is the link of FUEL-CLOUD module.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYbFoANH7pFdjaEJ3aGFZcYaE22-Ierf4iB6EcbBjuk/edit#gid=0

We request everybody to take a look at the module and suggest changes in the module.

FUEL Project (http://fuelproject.org/) is the largest and fastest growing open source based
language resource repository that works to create standard terminology, style guide, assessment
methodology etc with the help of community and different organizations. Currently it works
with c.60 languages community.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar