cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ritu Sabharwal <rsabh...@Brocade.com>
Subject [HELP] How to build CS to enable VMware support in CloudStack..
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 20:03:48 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to add VMWare DC for the first time in CloudStack management server and need help
in doing so. I downloaded the vim25.jar and apputils.jar from VSphere Management SDK and copied
them to deps folder.

When I a tryingto build cloudStack from source using the command mvn install  -Dnoredist ,
it is failing and looking for dependencies for NetApp Plugin.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project cloud-plugin-netapp: Could not resolve dependencies
for project org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-plugin-netapp:jar:4.5.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
com.cloud.com.netapp:manageontap:jar:4.0 in http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached
in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central
has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

How can I just build for enabling VMware support and no other opensource dependency?

Help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Ritu S.