cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ritu Sabharwal <rsabh...@Brocade.com>
Subject Timeout error while brining up VM console from UI for testing Brocade Network Plugin: CLOUDSTACK-6823
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 23:00:07 GMT
Hi,

I have tested the plugin functionality with the Simulator by creating the datacenter with
the marvin script and configuring the Brocade VDX switches.

The Brocade VDX switches are configured with the port-profiles and interfaces at appropriate
lifecycles of VMs.

I can see the VMs coming up and running. I need to bring up the console for the VMs to test
the ping across the VMs.

In the CloudStack UI, when I click the console button for a VM, I don't get the console but
see a timeout message.

Thanks & Regards,
Ritu S.