cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Nuage plugin in noredist or not
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:32:52 GMT
I think it should be in noredist, based on what I've seen.

--David

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 3:40 AM, Hugo Trippaers <hugo@apache.org> wrote:
> Heya,
>
> While doing the review for the Nuage plugin (review 23282) i found that the plugin requires
an distribution restricted library. Suresh (the developer) solved any runtime dependency problems
by dynamically loading the library. My question is should we put the Nuage plugin in the noredist
build because of this dependency anyway to clearly indicate that it is an optional component
that needs distribution restricted libraries to work properly.