cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS44] release work to do
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 11:32:57 GMT
Sally,

Our beloved VP pointed out that I should contact you as well about a
press release. I cc Pierre-Luc in as he wrote the release notes and I
remember that you wanted them for the last press release, correct?

I am still busy building the last artifacts and uploading them to  the
proper sources, but I think bringing out a message tomorow or maybe on
friday or monday is appropriate.

kind regards,
Daan Hoogland

--