cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nuage plugin in noredist or not
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:04:21 GMT
I like the solution and wouldn't mind setting it as a policy for no
redist plugins. Still I think it should be in the noredist build to
prevent surprises for users at runtime.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 10:32 AM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:
> I think it should be in noredist, based on what I've seen.
>
> --David
>
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 3:40 AM, Hugo Trippaers <hugo@apache.org> wrote:
>> Heya,
>>
>> While doing the review for the Nuage plugin (review 23282) i found that the plugin
requires an distribution restricted library. Suresh (the developer) solved any runtime dependency
problems by dynamically loading the library. My question is should we put the Nuage plugin
in the noredist build because of this dependency anyway to clearly indicate that it is an
optional component that needs distribution restricted libraries to work properly.

--
Daan