cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS4.4] Formal Release Date
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 07:18:14 GMT
H,

I didnt think of getting consent and was planning today. Should we hold on?

I am still working on the announce mail contents.

@Pierre-Luc: van you give me and Sally a five item excerpt of the new
feature list?

biligual spelling checker used.read at your own risk
Op 25 jul. 2014 19:19 schreef "Mike Tutkowski" <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com