cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Tejas Gadaria <refond.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replace primary & secondary storage
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:47:13 GMT
Hi,

I found this article http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX135229

I was just going through this but could not get some of the points.

Currently I have no snapshots and all templates are public & another
secondary storage is not added yet.

1) In above article 2nd point says "Copy the snapshots and templates from
Secondary Storage host S2 to S1."
& 6th  point in article says "You must copy only private templates on
Secondary storage host S2 to S1."

Here I got confused a little.

2) currently both tables are showing empty as shown below. Am I doing
anything wrong or it is normal?

mysql> select sechost_id from snapshots;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select host_id from template_host_ref;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

Regards,
Tejas