cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Harris <karl.har...@sungardas.com>
Subject Testing a Cloudstack Virtual Router (SystemVM).
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 20:16:09 GMT
What is the current framework used to test a Cloudstack Virtual Router
(SystemVM) in isolation aka without Management Server if any?

I'd like to call a SystemVM script with a set of configuration parameters
(changes for VPCVrr, etc.) and observe the changes to the virtual routers
configuration.

Since I will eventually need the ethernet connections to be added and
deleted I would like to aviod using ethernet to make the connection to the
SystemVM image. Ideally I don't want to change the SystemVM image from what
is build by tools/appliance/build.sh.

How was this testing done in the past?

Thanks,

Karl