cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject Re: Ubuntu noredist
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 07:13:33 GMT
Hey Wido,

This is particular ticket is about the mysql Ha module. It is part of the noredist build as
we have a build time dependency on the mysql connector. The module also needs to be installed
in a specific location in order to be loaded by the tomcat system class loader instead of
the web app class loader.

Cheers,

Hugo

On 7 jul. 2014, at 07:32, Wido den Hollander <wido@widodh.nl> wrote:

> On 07/04/2014 08:48 PM, Wido den Hollander wrote:
>>

>> On 07/04/2014 03:36 PM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> To fix: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6892 on ubuntu
>>> we need a noredist build.
>>>
>>> anyone using Ubuntu out there, could check out the fix that was done
>>> for CentOS and provide a patch for Ubuntu ?
>>
>> I'll see if I can come up with a patch over the weekend!
>>

> Ah, so this is about a noredist package for the MySQL connector and there is no 'noredist'
architecture at all in the Debian packages.