cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CLOUDSTACK-6242 - the fix needs to be reverted temporarily
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 20:23:46 GMT
Daan, there are similar problem in saveaccount/saveuser methods in thr same class - introduced
by this commit as well. I can fix it myself on Monday (Its holiday days today and tomorrow
at Citrix, usa); or you can revert them as well along with the fix you do for network groups.

Let me know, and thank you for the follow up.

-alena