cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Xu <Xuefei...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Simulator on master is not building
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 18:07:17 GMT
Hi Koushik,

fixed the build for simulator.

I just found out Simulator use its own VOes for some VOes, it may not be easy for developer
to add feature for simulator if the feature needs to change VO, for example, the new VMsync
logic, I don't think simulator test the new VMsync logic.

If we consider Simulator as a hypervisor, ideally it should use the same VOes as other hypersivors.
Can you help us understand what's the reason behind this?

Thanks
Anthony

./plugins/hypervisors/simulator/src/com/cloud/simulator/MockVMVO.java
./plugins/hypervisors/simulator/src/com/cloud/simulator/MockSecStorageVO.java
./plugins/hypervisors/simulator/src/com/cloud/simulator/MockVolumeVO.java
./plugins/hypervisors/simulator/src/com/cloud/simulator/MockStoragePoolVO.java
./plugins/hypervisors/simulator/src/com/cloud/simulator/MockHostVO.java
./plugins/hypervisors/simulator/src/com/cloud/simulator/MockConfigurationVO.java
./plugins/hypervisors/simulator/src/com/cloud/simulator/MockSecurityRulesVO.java