cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Xu <Xuefei...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Simulator on master is not building
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:27:33 GMT
We used -Dsimulator to include simulator, it is very easy for developers to forget it.  Simulator
should be built by default , we may use -Dnosimulator to exclude simulator.

Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: Koushik Das
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 3:03 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Anthony Xu
Subject: RE: Simulator on master is not building

The simulator code should be kept up to date with any changes done in the core product. If
there are any interface changes, necessary changes should be made in simulator plugin as well
along with other hypervisor plugins. To build simulator code use refer to [1].

-Koushik

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Simulator+integration