cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karut...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Santhosh Edukulla as a committer...
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 04:46:33 GMT
Congratulations Santhosh…

~Rajani

On 01-Jul-2014, at 9:56 am, Shweta Agarwal <Shweta.Agarwal@citrix.com> wrote:

> Congrats Santosh !!

to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.