cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <Suresh.Sa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: To disable ISO on booting up the vm
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 04:11:06 GMT
Detach the attached ISO from VM  from UI using detach ISO option.

-----Original Message-----
From: Giri Prasad [mailto:g_pr23@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: 03 July 2014 09:38
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: To disable ISO on booting up the vm

Hello All,

 I have installed cloudstack 4.1 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I have created two vm's and installed
ubuntu and centos 6.5 on these vm's.

 When I start the instance from the cloudstack gui, the ISO is getting booted. After selecting
the reset option from the ISO install menu or screen, the installed kernel boots up.

Since I have already installed ubuntu and centos on these vm's, I want vm to boot from the
installed kernel, not from the ISO. Can anybody provide insights, as how to disable the booting
from the ISO (in vm) or to delete the ISO from the VM.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
D.Giriprasad