cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wiki page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Cloudstack+-+Continuous+Integration
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:29:03 GMT
Ok,

I didn’t realize they were samples, isn’t the CI system running somewhere already? So
the logs should be available somewhere right?

Cheers,

Hugo

On 21 jul. 2014, at 12:09, Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.edukulla@citrix.com> wrote:

> sure. Those are example ref links, anyways, i just updated some thing like below, please
let me know if its ok.

> Log Uploader Job: This job post the CI run uploads all logs to nfs share. All logs post
the run are available under designated nfs share at configured location in CI, EX: //example-nfs.ex.com/var/www/<4.4
version> etc. The logs uploaded here, will have test case run log, product logs etc available
here for analysis for failures\run information. Once logs are uploaded, people can see logs
in web UI and browse them from UI available at  by clicking on and selecting individual versions
and hypervisors.EX: Http://<Ip-address>/LogAnalyzer

> Santhosh

presumably a majority of the community can’t access) can you fix this?

the run are available under designated nfs share at nfs1.ex.com/var/www/<4.4 version>
etc. The logs uploaded here, will have test case run log, product logs etc available here
for analysis for failures\run information. Once logs are uploaded, people can see logs in
web UI and browse them from UI available at  by clicking on and selecting individual versions
and hypervisors.EX: Http://10.147.38.151/LogAnalyzer