cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.eduku...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Simulator on master is not building
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 08:30:54 GMT
This is cool.

Santhosh
From: Trippie [trippie@gmail.com] on behalf of Hugo Trippaers [hugo@trippaers.nl]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:27 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Edison Su
Subject: Re: Simulator on master is not building

Heya,

I’m setting up a separate build (build-master-simulator) to test the build process of the
simulator. At least we’ll be notified if any failures occur in the build next time. I don’t
think it should be included in the regular build, it’s not something we would like to ship
to end-users right?

Cheers,

Hugo

On 31 jul. 2014, at 06:54, Koushik Das <koushik.das@citrix.com> wrote:

> Simulator can be included in the default build but it needs to be tested whether simulator
plugin can coexist with actual HV plugins in the same MS without any issues. Right now there
is an issue which prevents it, refer to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6623.
Once this is fixed it needs to be tested again.