cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Giri Prasad <g_p...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject How to change primary storage
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2014 04:45:47 GMT
Hello All,

 I installed CS 4.1 on ubuntu, with primary storage in /export/aa and secondary storage in
/export/bb, both in the same hard disk as the management server of CS 4.1. The Ip of the server
is  http://XXX.XXX.1.5.

 Recently, I configured the My Book Live Device, to the IP of http://XXX.XXX.1.20. I am able
to mount this device to linux dir and view files on it.

 The CS 4.1 was installed before mounting this external My Book Live Device.

Now I want to change the primary storage of the IP address from http://XXX.XXX.1.5 to http://XXX.XXX.1.20.
Also, I need to change the primary storage directory.

 Can, anybody provide insights, on which Mysql table, should I update for CS 4.1 setup. Or
is there a procedure, to change the primary storage settings via the CS 4.1 web interface
gui?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
D.Giriprasad