cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Elapavuluri, Jaya" <Jaya.Elapavul...@netapp.com>
Subject building cloudstack
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 19:55:11 GMT
Hello,

I had setup cloudstack 4.4 environment which was running fine.

I recently did a git pull to get the updates after which when I tried  to mvn -Pdeveloper
-pl developer -Ddeploydb I was encountering with the following error.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:java (create-schema)
on project cloud-developer: An exception occured while executing the Java class. null: InvocationTargetException:
The end upgrade version is actually at 4.4.0 but our management server code version is at
4.4.1-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]

However mvn -P developer,systemvm clean install gives a build success.

Can someone share their knowledge on this?