cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [cloudmonkey] Doesn't list any network usagerecords
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:48:41 GMT

On Jun 25, 2014, at 5:37 AM, Nux! <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We're trying to get some sort of accounting going on and we're looking at checking the
network stats, but while "listVirtualMachines" will list some minimal stats[1] for running
VMs, we were hoping "listUsageRecords" types 4 & 5 (
> NETWORK_BYTES_SENT & RECEIVED) would have some more data, but alas there is none
at all, or at least cloudmonkey won't return any:
> "list usagerecords accountid=2fd94b65-2a2a-47d8-8a03-1d8361d8f042 startdate=2014-06-10
enddate=2014-06-20 type=4" only outputs a new line.

Nux, I think I saw a similar question on users@ couple weeks ago.

Can you help solve this:

-Are the records you expect in the usage db ?
-Can you make the api call on the integration port and check that you get the data from the
db
-Check the format of the request in your ~/.cloudmonkey/log to see if it's kosher.

thanks,