cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] continuous integration for plugins requiring proprietary / hardware infra
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:24:13 GMT
If there is a simulator or emulator that would work too

--
Chiradeep

> On Jun 12, 2014, at 2:20 AM, "ilya musayev" <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Chiradeep,
>
> Perhaps we need to provide a little more background information.
>
> We are in process of drafting a request to ASF for lab/dev for Apache CloudStack Continuous
Integration environment. In order for us to make sure that future releases of Apache CloudStack
wont break functionality with existing plugins vendors like Nuage, Brocade, NetApp, USC, VmWare
NVP and other provide. It would be ideal if there is sample hardware - be it physical, virtual
or some other method that can confirm existing functionality wont break with new releases.

> With that in mind, this is question mostly to developers who are representing vendors,
is there anything on your end you can help facilitate? If there are other alternatives you
can propose, we would like to hear them.