cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [ACS431] Jira issues
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 20:26:36 GMT
Folks,

I am spending a couple minutes on jira tonight :) looking for bugs that are reported in 4.3.0
and may have been fixed in master but not cherry picked..

We have a lot of bugs…

It would be nice if everyone could spend 20 minutes browsing through JIRA and close issues
that they know about. I already closed a few, I also see duplicates, I see support requests
etc…My guess is we would cut down drastically our bug count if everyone were to spend 20
minutes on jira a day (including users).

If you do it and see something that should be picked to 4.3.1 , please email me.

-Sebastien