cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Control event publishing in multi region setups
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 16:52:52 GMT
Yes, I’m back. Please check with Alex Huang what time he can be on the call with you. I can
join any time today/tomorrow.

-Alena.

From: Alex Ough <alex.ough@sungardas.com<mailto:alex.ough@sungardas.com>>
Date: Monday, June 2, 2014 at 9:49 AM
To: Alena Prokharchyk <alena.prokharchyk@citrix.com<mailto:alena.prokharchyk@citrix.com>>
Cc: Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com<mailto:Alex.Huang@citrix.com>>, Murali Reddy
<Murali.Reddy@citrix.com<mailto:Murali.Reddy@citrix.com>>, Kishan Kavala <Kishan.Kavala@citrix.com<mailto:Kishan.Kavala@citrix.com>>,
"dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Control event publishing in multi region setups

Hi Alena,

Did you get back from the vacation?
If so, let me know when it is the good time to discuss this.

Thanks
Alex Ough

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 9:02 AM, Alex Ough <alex.ough@sungardas.com<mailto:alex.ough@sungardas.com>>
wrote:
I know. That's why I asked before Alex Huang to let me know when he's available after he's
coming back next week.

Have a good vacation.
Thanks
Alex Ough