cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Demetrius Tsitrelis as committer
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2014 08:20:01 GMT
be safe and secure;) good work and keep it up

time of the mail issues, and somehow we didn't send the announcement to dev@.
>> I noticed while doing some housekeeping this week, and wanted to send out the announcement
anyways just to give Demetrius the recognition. :)

>> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Demetrius
Tsitrelis to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

>> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

--
Daan