cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] try-with-resouce use
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 20:51:05 GMT
I don't want to fix resource leaks in master in a way we can not
backport. That's my point. And  no I am not going to do a lot of it
but want to set a policy.

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 10:46 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:
> In general, as long as it works in the new jvm, I don't see us changing the code.  However,
if you have the time to do it.  The upgrade classes are meant to be immutable as far as data
goes.  So the idea is we can do upgrades from any version to the current version.  Because
of that, then all upgrade classes could be run in the new jvm.

--
Daan