cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject [ACS4.4] release meeting + query on release readiness
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 07:11:37 GMT
H,

Yesterday I cancelled the second release meeting on IRC due to poor
attendance. At the moment there is a lot of work going on on the 4.4
branch and I still get between two and ten pull requests a day. On the
other hand I don't see any discussion on the list on how serious or
trivial the remaining issues in 4.4 are. This is very frustrating. It
is like there is a beast behind a wall and I don't know which of the
two is stronger. I could bake an RC now but I know we will get into a
tiresome iteration of finding and solving one blocker at the time.,
so:

Please describe any remaining issues that you have with the present
state of the 4.4 branch.

--
Daan