cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Duffy <...@ianduffy.ie>
Subject Re: DevCloud replacement
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 19:05:33 GMT
Awesome!

I'm still tweaking things here and there. For whatever reason my internet
connection to S3 is very poor so I'm insuring that caching of templates on
the host via vagrant-cachier works 100%.

Will do out more in-depth documentation over the next 2 weeks. Will explain
what makes up the boxes and how all the projects tie into each other.

Still need to deliver on the two other designs 2
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/imduffy15/5662278724616192