cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Duffy <...@ianduffy.ie>
Subject Re: DevCloud replacement
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2014 09:28:21 GMT
OK thank you. Will look into creating a packer file for it... Will have a
dependency on qemu-img for converting to xen raw. I've yet to find a way to
do this on osx.

Do you know what had to be done to get it running in PV mode?

I've been looking at generating a Debian image too for those with more ram
(256mb per VM).

Ubuntu is out of the question at 512mb ram required.