cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] irc meeting for release 4.4
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:36:31 GMT

On Jun 12, 2014, at 2:33 PM, Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion@cloudops.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> I feel clue less for doing the release-notes about  what new features will
> be in 4.4, this would be a good time to poke around.

Pierre-Luc, this is very good point. Apparently there are no new features in 4.4, because
developers don't care to tell you what they are.

So why is it so difficult to release software that has no new features ?

Yet bunch of bugs are introduced. Seems to me, that's what we do, we introduce bugs in perfect
software without adding functionality.