cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S3 use with simulator
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 08:41:11 GMT
Adding Min,

@Min, it looks like you wrote:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Migration+of+NFS+Secondary+Storage+to+Object+Store

Can you confirm that this api (updateCloudToObjectStore) can be tested using the simulator
and an external S3 store ?
Should this work on basic zones ?

On Jun 19, 2014, at 7:37 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using the simulator and started a basic zone.
> I have an S3 object store locally (riakCS), and I am trying to add it to the infra using
the 'cloudtouseobjectstore' api with cloudmonkey.

> I tried with:
>
>> update cloudtouseobjectstore url=http://localhost:9081/riak-cs name=riak provider=riakcs
details[0].key=accesskey&details[0].value=STU6Z-ZMK1TPMDAXL9I1&details[1].key=secretkey&details[1].value=8OuY3mHDXihu0Tdb2aVJ4vuYZLBAl5Z7NiWKsg==
> 530: Failed to add data store: DataCenter id is null, and simulator image store has to
be associated with a data center