cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenVM.eu - repository of Cloudstack images and appliances
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 10:26:28 GMT
[removing users@, marketing@ etc…]

On Jun 26, 2014, at 3:30 AM, Nux! <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:

> Daan,
>
> Yup, a link will do just fine for now.
> In addition to that I'll require also the kickstart file used to build it. The images
will have to be rebuilt regularly so we don't ship vulnerable/obsolete stuff.

Nux, it would be nice to keep all build scripts in a github repo of sorts…so that people
can inspect how the image was built.

I know there was a packer cloudstack processor in the works, I don't think it got merged in
packer trunk, but maybe providing all images in a packer file like Ian is doing would be a
way to go.