cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <Suresh.Sa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Demetrius Tsitrelis as committer
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 04:00:32 GMT
Congratulations Demetrius!

-sadhu
-----Original Message-----
From: John Kinsella [mailto:jlk@stratosec.co]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 4:18 PM
To: <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Demetrius Tsitrelis as committer

Folks - this one's a little belated - we went through the invite process around the time of
the mail issues, and somehow we didn't send the announcement to dev@.
I noticed while doing some housekeeping this week, and wanted to send out the announcement
anyways just to give Demetrius the recognition. :)

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Demetrius Tsitrelis
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Demetrius!

-John, on behalf of the CloudStack PMC